Here's a quick run-down of the events of today:
- After church, Beau, Joe, and I ate lunch and drove around Houston for a tour. Joe said Sunday was a good day to do this because we'd be able to avoid the usual weekday traffic... but I still saw lots of cars
- We found out where Roger Clemens lives and drove by his house. It was easily recognizable from the giant C on his front gate and the giant Texas Longhorns flag fluttering above his front door.
- After the tour, we caught up on some NCAA basketball we had recorded on the DVR.
- Later, we went back to the church for the evening youth activities. We watched everyone play a game called "GaGa" which is actually Israeli Dodgeball. Then, we listened to Joe's second lesson of the day, both of which were very good!
- After church, we picked up some chicken wings from Wing Stop. Mine were the garlic parmesan flavor so I could avoid the inevitable heartburn that would surely follow buffalo flavored wings.
- We then caught up on the rest of our basketball games. All three of our brackets are basically worthless now, Thanks Tarheels.
I know this has not been very long or overly entertaining, but I am very sleepy and it's past mine and Baby Cooper's bedtime. Tomorrow, we're headed to check out the beaches of Galveston, and possibly the Houston Zoo.